Spilt Coffee Spilt Coffee

If we only had large amounts of these skulls in the corperate world. Each killing off all the fools who trade their morals and humanity for the love of money and manotony... Perhaps then there would be hope for this world.

Gerkinman responds:

Ha ha, thats a different way of looking at it.

Lergue of Lergends: Vi Lergue of Lergends: Vi

Good animation, pretty funny. However the voices sounded as if they were recorded using 10 dollar head set. I could still hear black noise from some of the recordings ( faint but still there). I also heard slight peaking in the recordings and the sound was slightly muffled. Simple eqing should solve both of these problems .(and perhaps a better mic) The voices were done pretty well, good match up with the lips and decently realistic inflections.

over all pretty good.

hillrdavid responds:

Thanks for the advice

Sprite A Day Revenge: 7 Sprite A Day Revenge: 7

I have to say the music was the best part, it also does seem to need a bit of work here and there. The main thing i notice is the poor audio quality on allot of the audio tracks and vocals. I can still hear black noise from the voice tracks in the dante one. Tehtimmy's vocals were peaking so hard they were getting a crackle.

audio aside- pretty decent

Horsenwelles responds:

it was a rushed piece of audiowork, we know, but you get the point of it, and we did get better in the future.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

Does any one know what program was used in order to make the music for this?

test test

Not bad. However i noticed allot of your angles were off, general work on perspective is needed.

Flix & Shaz Flix & Shaz

I enjoyed this. The music however was a bit sporadically changing at times however. Other than that pretty good.

ComiX Episode One Pt One ComiX Episode One Pt One

Good animation, decent story. music was rather cheesy however.

Treton Part 5 The Crusade Treton Part 5 The Crusade

Not bad, perspective is a huge problem i see you having. Not to mention the audio department was severely lacking. The large mess that i have to say was the audio could have been done much much better with a slight amount of work. the music had no reason or transitions. the sound effects were random and unpurposeful. When in doubt for voices go 16bit or 8 bit and just put square blips as voices. the story was unclear and text zoomed by when they needed to stay and stayed when they should have been much faster. Like wise goes to the scenes. They were transitioning past parts that needed longer action and the still shots seemed to pan for ages. over all the concept was there and i can tell what you were trying for, but you lacked the structure to get it across. Unfortunately is simply came out as some what of a mess.

Denfng responds:

Ty for review.

The Fox and Wolf The Fox and Wolf

The animation was amazing, unfortunatlly i felt like the sound was done using childrens toys.

GraFight V GraFight V

Where can i find grafight 1,2,3,and 4? are they titled under a different name?