Thelemite Thelemite

WASD to move option please.

Sky Hounds Sky Hounds

Great game, however i wish you had made it more original. As it stands almost everything but a few sprites are nearly directly taken from the old Sega game "Arrow Flash". Although that was one of my favorite games growing up i feel when you make you own game, it should be just that. Re skinning an existing game is hardly the same as making your own.

Seed (Roan Contreras) Seed (Roan Contreras)

Poor ocularnebula having his music used in something like this.

Almost forgot (Ugh)

Quantum Corps Quantum Corps

Good game, however the controls being z,x and c were a huge turn off. i would have liked to be able to change the buttons if possible to something more... gaming friendly.

Hypnohustler responds:

It's too bad you didnt find the controls good. I really thought that you cant go wrong with three keys. :) You can also use Y to enable the slowmotion, for the german keyboards. If you have one, that is :)

Gerry's Grueling Garden Gerry's Grueling Garden

so......slow..... Everything about this game is decent except the pace. the vine is slow, the walking is slow, the jumping is slow. I just couldn't bring myself to get past a few levels.

Orbit Run Orbit Run

Decent game play, it needs something to make it more interesting however. I wasn't a fan of the music, It seemed rather lacking and amateurish.

Politricks Politricks

if only he would do something this useful.

Moonlight Moonlight

wasd to move people.

Almakos responds:

Unfortunately not in this one. But I will definitely add this in the second part.
Thank you!

Monster Arena Monster Arena

let's be honest here, all you need to do is stack power with red and make him obey you. at level 10 you have around 300+ pow and hit for 1000s with 3rd charge attack. stack crit in the talent tree for 45%crit aswell..