All 8 art Reviews

Winter Reminiscence Winter Reminiscence

Firstly the head is too large for the body. This is causing the jaw line to be forced into distortion. The same can be said for the ear, as a result of the head being out of proportion the ear is being places at an awkward location and size as a result of this. The shoulder facing us is either swollen or in that sense have some kind of bone spur or raised humeral head and or acromion. The arm is slightly too long as a result of the bends being the same proportion. The ratio for the arm if we take a constant of the tip of the fingers to the bend of the wrist as 1 the radius and ulna will be 1.68 aprox and so forth. A is to B as A+B is to A. The golden ratio guides ones proportion in mystical ways.

Apart from that i must say this is a rather unique character, and the outfit is extremely original, and a tad on the sexy side.

AkiCarlito responds:

yes > n < i will fix it! i thought i fixed it but it seems i used the other file and edited the bg OTL so it wasnt fixed ngee will work on it~

S&amp;lt;3T: Suika S<3T: Suika

The picture itself is fine, however the anatomy of the arms is off by a large amount. The ratio of the arms length should follow the golden ratio as should most proportions of the body. As an example the bends of your fingers are directly proportional to the bends of ones arm. the ratio is 1( your hand being the starting value for the proportional ratio) the radius and ulna (forearm) should sit around 1.618 and so forth. As in this picture if a diagram were to be made the radius and humerus would be of equal length.

As for the hand, the abductor digiti minimi muscle on the hand is extremely large and throws the whole hands anatomy out of sync. Another artist that comes to mind of having the same issues is akicarlito.

Anatomical issues aside it's still a good picture.

DeliciousOrange responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I am familiar with the golden ratio and it's applications to biology.

re:SOCIETY re:SOCIETY

Chin, you know what i mean.

AkiCarlito responds:

lol yeaahh OTL

Books~ Books~

I'm quite surprised you have yet to be scouted for the Art Portal. You have some talent for certain, i wish you had more finished works in your gallery. I feel giving reviews on sketches is not much of a help. However keep up the good work.

Zeitraum-Blut responds:

You can find a ton of more stuff on my DA/FA

This sites kinda, I dunno, dead I guess?

So it's not my main priority <3

Seff &amp;amp; Camilla Seff & Camilla

when did you do this one? and i think you should change the rating .

LucidOrdinance responds:

when you were out playing pso2 with Keat when my client deleted itself. And that might be a good idea, yeah.

The Golem (Agrian) The Golem (Agrian)

One of your best thus far, pleasure working with you as always sir.

LucidOrdinance responds:

The same to you, my friend. And to many, MANY^x more successful productions that will come from our endeavors, sir. We will conquer this site one pic&song at a time.

The Once Great City The Once Great City

perspective is off

LucidOrdinance responds:

Cropping issues aside, fixed. Maybe.

Otherwise, fuck it. Thanks for letting me know though.

EDIT:: nevermind, new upload isn't uploading.

What am I doing with my life? What am I doing with my life?

Not bad, some perspective problems off the bat that i can see. Good lighting and shading on the other side. Over all pretty good.

LadySeraphina responds:

I'm absolutely terrible with perspective unfortunately. </3 Thanks for the critique.